Type: Full Time
To be a successful candidate, you are a self-motivated and focused technical services enthusiast with a passion for cutting edge digital marketing technology. You will possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a thirst for knowledge with a sharp eye for detail.
As a Junior Technical Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will support the Customer Success team by learning and becoming familiar with technical skills relevant to the platforms we activate, train, and provide consultancy for.
These skills include the ability to build HTML pages and forms, leverage API’s using common technical languages such as PHP, and to have a sound understanding of SQL database structures and SQL queries. This is in addition to the requirements of learning additional scripting languages such as AMPScript and Jinja.
You will gain experience implementing and utilizing tools such as:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email, mobile, & social marketing (formerly ExactTarget), Pardot, and Salesforce (SFDC) platform on core CRM implementations.
- Develop and architect technical marketing cloud solutions for our clients;
- Develop and implement internal processes to optimize technical solution engagements;
- Communicate and build relationships with clients through project implementations and by resolving technical issues;
- Become proficient in Salesforce Core and Marketing Cloud architecture including it’s associated scripting language AMPscript;
- Become proficient in solutioning and implementing remarketing solutions using the Fresh Relevance product - including gaining a working knowledge of the template language Jinja;
- Develop standardized technical documentation for Service Engagements
REPORTING TO: VP, Customer Success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate technical solutions through various mediums;
- Exposure to or experience with eCommerce and Web Analytics tools;
- Intrinsically-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base;
- Ability to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements;
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer;
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines;
- Enjoy working independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes;
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering marketing automation solutions that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities;
- Comfortable delivering presentations and training to clients.
- Have a working knowledge of SQL, CSS, HTML;
- Exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (and/or other cloud marketing technology) an advantage;
- Knowledge of mobile, social, and ecommerce marketing;
- Experience with various templating languages such as PHP, ASP.NET, and Jinja;
- Knowledge of various mobile, social, and ecommerce platforms.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid Salesforce Certification Exams
- RRSP contributions
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
JOB TYPE: Full-time OR Part-time (Will NOT accept contractors for this position)
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Post-Secondary in the following areas is preferred: Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
LANGUAGE: English (Bilingual is preferred)
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be a provider of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Our team works closely with brands to help them gain the most out of their SaaS investment, fast. Over the past ten years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with over 200 global brands across the Financial Services, Retail and Travel industries.
APPLICATION: Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your correspondence to us please forward your resume in addition to **a summary of your skills** as they relate to the key responsibilities required of this position (.doc (WORD) or PDF format). Please include: JuniorTechnicalServices2018 in the subject line.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.