Dreamforce is the place to learn about the best new technology that is coming out.
Dreamforce 2016 is less than a week away! That’s right, Salesforces’ stellar event in San Francisco, California kicks off next Tuesday, October 4th. For 3 days, Salesforce will be painting the town blue (Salesforce blue of course!) and bringing the world’s digital marketing community together.
We want to share with you some of the events and sessions we are particularly excited about. If you haven’t checked out the full Dreamforce itinerary, find here the best keynotes and sessions related to your role and industry.
Tuesday, October 4th.
- How Brands Use Email to Engage Customers at Every Stage of the Life Cycle
Palace Hotel, Gold Ballroom – 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
- Email Studio Roadmap: What’s Next in Email
Palace Hotel, Gold Ballroom – 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM
Wednesday, October 5th.
- Best Practices in Customer Onboarding
Palace Hotel, Twin Peaks – 11:30 AM – 12:10 PM
- Moving from Email Campaign Lists to 1-to-1 Messages
Palace Hotel, Twin Peaks – 4:30 PM – 5:10 PM
- Rock out with U2 at the Dreamfest
Cloud Palace – 7:00 PM
Thursday, October 6th.
- Salesforce for Marketing: The Smartest CRM for 1-to-1 Customer Journeys by Mastercard
Moscone North, Moscone North Hall D – 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Maximize Marketing Solutions: When to Use Pardot, Marketing Cloud, or Both
Palace Hotel, Gold Ballroom – 2:00 PM – 2:40 PM
- B2B Marketing Automation for the Age of Intelligent Engagement
Palace Hotel, Grand Ballroom Concert – 2:30 PM – 3:10 PM
- Marketing, Sales and Service – Three Best Practices by American Express
Palace Hotel, Presidio – 4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
Friday, October 7th.
- No Lead Left Behind: Find and Qualify A-list Prospects by AOL
- Palace Hotel, Twin Peaks – 8:00 AM – 8:40 AM
- Pardot + Salesforce: Effectively Measuring Your Marketing ROI
Palace Hotel, West Lodge – 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
In between inspiring keynotes and immersive breakout sessions, our Co-Founder and Managing Partner Paul Gordon will be out and about meeting people like you. Whether you’re a current customer, prospective client, account executive, or even simply a Salesforce enthusiast, Paul would love to chat. Plus, he’s got gum! Click here to book time with Paul.