About Our Company
Bubblebox delivers intelligent email marketing solutions to leading global brands. We partner with the world’s leading SaaS developers of omnichannel digital marketing solutions, including the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exacttarget), dotmailer, Fresh Relevance (formerly Triggered Messaging) and Salesforce Pardot. We’re true marketers who specialize in delivering initiatives that leverage transactional and web behavioral data to drive revenues. Using a consultative approach, we help our clients gain the most value out of the technology that we deploy and support.
We’re proud to have worked with a number of leading brands including: MEC, Tourism Whistler, World Vision, Uniglobe Travel, Wasserstrom, Baron Barclay, and more. For a full list of our clients, visit our website: www.bubbleboxmedia.com/integrations
We’re more than just Marketing Cloud Experts. We’re a dynamic, results-driven team working in a casual yet fast-paced environment. We’re passionate about helping our clients produce compelling campaigns that maximize revenues and inspire unbreakable brand loyalty. We feel a genuine excitement from measuring the success of our solutions and are driven by helping our clients continuously improve.
Email Marketing Client Services Consultant
Please note that this is NOT a website/app developer or SEO specialist position.
We’re looking for an experienced email marketing consultant who will act as an advocate for our clients and their strategic and day-to-day support queries. The ideal candidate is passionate about targeted real-time marketing with an ability to identify and implement best practice solutions that help companies enhance engagement and grow revenue. This individual will provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients on the cross-channel digital marketing platforms that we deploy and support. You will be responsible for enabling and empowering our clients to leverage and optimize these platforms, of which include: the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, dotmailer and Fresh Relevance.
You are unfazed by challenges and stay cool under pressure. You have the mind of a technologist, the communication skills of a consultant and a passion for marketing. Ideally, you have experience in email marketing and producing quantifiable improvements in areas including deliverability, behavioural rates, lead generation, creative optimisation and conversion, and email marketing ROI. Prior experience in a multi client-facing role is paramount–even better if you’ve had prior agency experience meeting and liaising with clients to elicit and discuss project requirements. You must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to break down complex technical processes into language that is intelligible to the client. Above all, you are a people person. You have a passion for building relationships, gaining new business from existing clients as well as initiating new relationships.
- Enable clients on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, dotmailer and Fresh Relevance platforms
- Elicit and assess client requirements in order to execute tactical and strategic solutions
- Isolate, replicate, diagnose and clarify the nature of client requests and resolving them by phone or email
- Provide accurate and timely resolutions to client issues related to the implementation, deployment, data management and reporting of our SaaS platforms
- Analyze and manipulate data as per client requirements
- Extract, analyze and report on client campaign performance data
- Develop a speciality in Fresh Relevance data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities as per assigned work orders
- Conduct solutions testing and validation in a pragmatic, documented and measurable manner
- Consult upon and solve HTML email formatting and API script problems
- Work alongside the VP, Client Services to determine the best strategic activity for clients
- Contribute to process improvement, ongoing consultancy and adhere to best practice
- Travel to client sites for onsite account discovery and solutions presentations (Not expected to exceed 25%)
- Execute configuration tasks within the first month
- Manage client queries over the phone and via email within 60 days
- Complete Salesforce Marketing Cloud Accreditation within 60 days
- Complete a Salesforce Pardot Certification within 6 months
- Achieve a Fresh Relevance Speciality within 90 days
- Confidently explain the features, functionalities and additional modules of our technology platforms within 6 months
- At least 12 months’ experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry preferred; experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Fresh Relevance or dotmailer a huge asset.
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent training/experience preferred
- Strong aptitude in communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids ; ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows and diagrams (such as MS Viso, Gliffy)
- A passion for data-driven processes is a MUST: data reviewing consistency, data manipulation and a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to ‘own’ clients (projects and revenue generation) and lead them through a timeline of events, not missing any key steps and keep momentum flowing
- Ability to plan, oversee, implement and document all aspects of client projects, particularly as they relate to revenue generation; lead clients through detailed project timelines and ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Exceptional verbal and written and communication skills with the ability to present to technical, non-technical, end-user and executive audiences
- Background knowledge of internet retention and remarketing technologies (NOT SEO)
- Problem solving ability and methodological approach to work
- Understanding of Marketing Automation processes
- Advanced Ms Word knowledge, Intermediate MS Excel knowledge, Intermediate MS PowerPoint knowledge, Intermediate project and time management software
- Strong working knowledge of Google Mail, Google Drive and various Google Apps.
- Basic to intermediate HTML knowledge an asset
- Basic to intermediate API/script knowledge an asset
- Ability to work in a high-pressure team environment
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce.com and/or Desk.com an asset
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Based on experience
Application Deadline: Friday, October 16th, 2015
Please email a cover letter and resume to careers[at]bubbleboxmedia.com, quoting “Email Marketing Client Services Consultant 201509” in the subject line. Your resume and cover letter should include a summary of your skills as they relate to the key responsibilities required of this position. All documents should be in .doc (WORD) or PDF format.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to personally contact each applicant. If we are interested in scheduling an interview, a representative from Bubblebox will contact you.