Have you heard? Salesforce Marketing Cloud 2019 Release is rolling out this month and will be live for all customers by August 24.
Salesforce is continuously working and releasing features that will enable you as a Marketer to better unify and manage customer data, personalize content, engage across multi channels and measure results.
Here are a few highlights of the August Release:
- Datorama Connector for Marketing Cloud Email and Mobile - Access more email and mobile data in the Support Center and integrate Email Studio, Mobile Studio, and Journey Builder into Datorama for cross-platform marketing intelligence.
- Datorama Marketplace - An ecosystem to extend the power of Datorama’s marketing intelligence capabilities – helping marketers connect, unify, analyze, and act on all marketing data via pre-packaged app solutions.
- Einstein Next Best Action Connector for Interaction Studio - There’s nothing like the present. Having access to real-time consumer interactions allows you to deliver personalized and customized experiences at every touchpoint, across channels and devices.
- Distributed Marketing Quick Send for Email - Looking to scale messaging more efficiently? With this new feature, you can easily send one message to many recipients within your standard Sales or Service Cloud login without logging into Journey Builder.
- Social Review Management - integration with Google My Business Reviews - Reviews are a reflection of the quality of your services and products. With these new features, you’re able to manage and analyze Google My Business reviews directly in Social Studio.
Looking for more information? Join upcoming Salesforce webinars for an exclusive, in-depth look at the new features:
- August 28 at 12pm ET: August 2019 Social Studio New Feature Overview
- August 29 at 12pm ET: August 2019 Marketing Cloud Release New Feature Overview
Curious to know how these new features impact your business? Get in touch with us and we’d be happy to chat.