Magento Go is shutting down on February 1 2015 and Triggered Messaging can help you migrate.
Triggered Messaging supports Magento Go, so you can switch your remarketing to us immediately and get better results from your cart and browse abandonment etc.
We also support almost every other eCommerce platform, so you won’t need to rewrite your remarketing when you migrate. Sign up with Triggered Messaging in 2014 and, when you have to transfer away from Magento Go, that means a lot less work for you.
If you’re moving to Magento Community or Magento Enterprise, you can also install our free extension which adds the W3C Digital Data Layer to Magento. This provides immediate setup on your new install.
Triggered Messaging has best-in-class results and it outperforms built-in cart abandonment for Magento Go by up to 4x. We:
- Identify more shoppers, for example using sophisticated ESP integration.
- Collect more and better data, e.g. product browsing from before a shopper has been recognized.
- Add Browse Abandonment Recovery to bring back even more shoppers (for an extra 3% sales uplift).
- Form abandonment too (a lot of our clients use this).
- Real-time Emails, not next day, because you lose 90% of shoppers if they have to wait.
- Personalized Emails, with cart contents, product recommendations and other smart blocks, for maximum effectiveness
- Personal recovery programs for each type of shopper and product, sending 1, 2, 3 or more recovery emails.
Triggered Messaging integrates seamlessly and personalizes your web pages:
- Add one line of script and you’re away
- Support for standard ecommerce sites within a few days (we do all the work), and complicated sites by agreement.
- Personalize your Web pages with product suggestions and dynamic content: selected by user, behaviour, product, time etc.
- Sophisticated reports including site performance and what shoppers are doing right now.
Source: Triggered Messaging; Posted October 8, 2014 by Pete Austin