Dreamforce, and all the innovation and inspiration that stems from it, isn’t limited to just one week in San Francisco. Dreamforce lives on through blog posts and videos – in fact, you can find almost all of the keynotes and sessions online. Every attendee has their own takeaway; we’re happy to join in on the ongoing conversation about the event and its outcomes.
So whether you attended Dreamforce and need a refresher, or just want to know more about the latest from Salesforce, here are some of Bubblebox’s highlights:
The Einstein Keynote
Salesforce’s new artificial intelligence platform ensures the rapid presentation of new data insights across clouds.
For marketers like ourselves, this means that we’ll be better equipped to:
- Understand why customers are/aren’t engaging;
- Predict and define an audience, content, & send-time for every touchpoint;
- Recommend content, products, & offers on a one-to-one basis; and
- Automate decisions based on data, eliminating the any guesswork we do as marketers.
Salesforce + Krux: A Dynamic Duo
Salesforce has announced their acquisition of Krux – a digital marketing platform (DMP) that will extend the Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s audience segmentation and targeting capabilities to power consumer marketing with increased, scalable precision. Krux will contribute to Salesforce Einstein with billions of new signals and insight, making companies smarter than ever when it comes to their customers. The Salesforce and Krux duo empowers companies to deliver the most relevant and valuable customer experience at every touchpoint. Read more.
Salesforce for Marketing Keynote
In a world where customer experience is king, relevant and contextual interactions are the key. Join Bryan Wade, CPO & SVP of Marketing Cloud, to learn more about putting customers at the centre of your marketing efforts.
What else is new in the Salesforce community?
- The new Marketing Cloud Mobile App for iOS further enhances to the ability to oversee a SFMC instance anywhere, anytime on your iPhone. Download the latest version from the app store.
- Dreamforce raises over $4 million for the (RED) Foundation in support of HIV/AIDS reduction and prevention efforts. Read more.
We’ve seen the keynotes, learned all about Salesforce’s features of today and vision for tomorrow – but what about the practical aspects? The activation, training, and consultancy that supercharges your marketing efforts. That’s where Bubblebox comes in. Bubblebox can help you leverage your Salesforce platforms to maximize value. We’re always happy to chat about how we can help your business.