Dynamic Content on Pages and Drop-Down Menus – especially your home page and top-level category pages:
- Special offers or news generated by your existing Website code, replicated by a “Web Crop” into your emails. No need to recreate them manually.
- Generic block with hero image, also used in your emails.
- Product recommendations for the individual visitor, or crowdsources from all site visits.
- Count-down timer to create urgency in your customer’s decisions.
- Display coupons based on aggregated analytics, e.g lapsed customer.
- real-time reports about website activity are generated on your Triggered Messaging admin pages.
- Personalize navigation based on each person’s history.
- Remind customers of recently viewed products.
- Display products in categories that the customer is interested in.
- Show and link to customer’s most recent search.
How It Works:
- You must have already added the one-line Triggered Messaging script to your website.
- Then you edit each Web page as normal, leaving holes for the real-time dynamic content.
- You edit that in Triggered Messaging and paste it into the holes – resulting in “smart slots” in the web page, each linked to a “smart block” in Triggered Messaging.
- When the Web page is displayed, the Triggered Messaging script updates it with real-time content from the smart block.
Source: Triggered Messaging; Posted September 28, 2014 by Pete Austin